One week ago today we launched the Tripawds Campaign, and in the last seven days we’ve been so touched by the generosity of our members, friends and complete strangers who have given to this year’s Tripawds fund. They include:
- John Hollenbeck – maxidad
- Charon Coonfield – etgayle
- Susan Emery – anyemery
- Ge’Lena Vavra – cometdog
- Diane O’Neal – krispikritter
- Gwen Herrboldt – hopalong harley
- Carmen McConnell – carmenmcconnell
- Lauren Rockwell Flick – scout the wonder dog
- Tracy Snow-Cormier – maggie
- Nancy Sisinyak – opie
- Claudia McGuire – In recognition of “Maggie” owned & loved by Tracy Snow Cormier
- Jo Ann Daniel – See Tasha’s Tripawds Support Challenge!
- Kami Bryant – Mackenzie’s Mom
- Beth Fishman – Tshuva
- Kathi Wilson* – In fond memory of tripawd Jake
- Thomas O’Connell*
- Anthony Conforti*
- TC Wait – Calpurnia
- Leslie Deering – A friend from Bone Cancer Dogs
- Debra Aldridge – In memory of Emily
- Eleanor Burns – Thanks for everything! Love, Cotton
- Tana Farrell (sophie)
- Karen Weiland (maruk)
- Beth Britton (Guiness – A friend of 2 Dogs 2000 Miles)
- Jane and Cathy – In Memory of Skyler Murray-Molen
*Fans of Jerry’s Tripawds Facebook Group
Spread the Word on Facebook
Speaking of Facebook, Tripawds now has a Tripawds Facebook Cause Page, in addition to our Tripawds Fan Page. Take a look, and then urge your friends and family to join! It costs nothing but it can help the campaign by building awareness of this community and our mission.
This Week’s Campaign Challenges
There’s been some generous campaign ideas and challenges coming in, such as
- VavraItaly.com gift certificates for Tripawds supporters
- The Tasha Challenge, a creative way to incrementally send smaller gifts
- Premium handwoven wool mittens to contributors of $100 or more (all taken as of today, thank you!)
- Handmade mittens for $100 contributors (all taken as of today!)
Can you think of any more? If so, start a Discussion in Shout Outs today!
We’re Getting There
We are now at 15 percent of our goal. At this rate, we’ll be able to end the campaign a lot sooner than we ever imagined. The generosity of this community is incredible, thank you for all of your kind words, support and participation in the campaign and in the Tripawds community.
Everyone, you make Tripawds such a special place to be, thank you so much.